Error in creating new EDI doc type

Hi,

i got error when creating new edi doc type.

com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: Failed to install doc type - com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException: wm.tn.doctype:add com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException Database error putting type 7f000001f70d649100013892: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error (0) com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error (1) com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write errorcom.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write e

pls help me regarding this,

regards,
venkat

Hi Venkat,
It is evident from the error that there is problem connecting from IS/TN to the SQLServer 2000. Make sure the your SQL Server is up and you can connect to it. If it is up, then disable and enable your TN JDBC Pool. Make sure that your connection pool Min. connection is set to “0”. There are many threads discussing this issue in this Forum.

HTH,
Bhawesh.

Are you able to login to TNConsole??Please make sure your ISAdmin/JDBCPools/TN pool connection was able to successfully connect to SQL Server DB.If everything is fine please try to re-install the doctype or talk to your wM network admin to pursue this problem.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I am successfully connected to TN Console. but i am getting those errors when i create doc types.

regards,
venkat

Hi Venkata,
Please post your TN JDBC Pool configuration. Is TN JDBC Pool max no. of connection more than 1?

When you connect to TN using Console, you use 1 connection out of the connection pool.

Also, verify with the DBAs whether SQL server is configured to allow more than 1 connection for the DB userId you used to create the TN DB connection pool?

• Bhawesh.