EntireX mini runtime with DCOM generated dll

Hi,

I have generated a DCOM dll using the EntireX workbench. I have deployed this dll to a server where only the mini runtime is installed. I am attempting to call that dll from VB6 but the program stalls on the line where the generated EntireX dll is initialised (created). This works when the full EntireX runtime is installed on the same machine. Is is possible to call this dll from VB6 with only the mini runtime installed? I need help urgently please!! When I try to use the .Net functionality I get this response : 00010094: Successful Response. The documentation states that the the error means that the broker stub could not be found. I am using version 7.2.1 of the mini runtime. Thanks in advance.

is the DCOM DLL registered with regsrvr32? (http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite8-2_ga/EntireX/8-2-SP1_EntireX/dcomWrapper/genObjects.htm#Registering_a_Wrapper_Object)

Apologies for the question, I was able to get everything working (.Net and VB6/COM) but upgrading to version 7.3.3. Thanks for your prompt assistance.