Email Notification Issue?

Hi All,
I am sending xml data from 1TN console to other 2TN console
& able to see the flow of document in both TN console.
but now i have add one senario like when document reach to 2TN console it’s must send Email Notification to my email Id.while i have chk in 2TN console i am getting error logs as follows:-

The server was unable to send email to xyz@yahoomail.co.in during processing. The subject of the email was Subscription Pip3B2 Data. The error message was: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at pub.clientimpl.smtp(clientimpl.java:592)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:322)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:614)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompl

Setting Done in 2TN
1.i have created processing rule with configed with sender,receiver patnerid & processing rule i have select Action tab with Alert Email where i have selected Alert-Email radio button as my mail id xyz@yahoomail.co.in it’s a valid mail id no issue with it.

2 Then as per documentation i have set up SMTP server setting in same 2TN Console.
setting:-
[FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2]

To specify the address of the SMTP server, use the following procedure:

[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]

1 [/b][/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]Start the webMethods Administrator. If you need instructions for starting the
webMethods Administrator, see the
[FONT=PalatinoLinotype,Italic][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype,Italic][SIZE=2]webMethods Integration Server Administrator’s
Guide
[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2].

[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]

2 [/b][/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]In the [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Settings [/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]menu of the navigation menu, click [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Logging[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][SIZE=2].

[/size][/SIZE][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]

3 [/b][/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]Click [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Edit logging settings[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][SIZE=2].

[/size][/SIZE][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]

4 [/b][/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]In the [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Email Notification [/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]section of the screen, set the [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]SMTP Server [/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2]field to the domain
name or IP address of the SMTP server that you want the Integration Server to use.

[/size][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]

5 [/b][/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT]Click [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Save Changes[/size][/font][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2][FONT=PalatinoLinotype][SIZE=2].

[/size][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have config above Messaging setting in 2TN Console Admin page under
logging–Editloggingsetting–Email Notification with SMTP server details.
SMTP server is working fine

but still not getting Email.
Have i missed anything Any reply with suggestion & advice is apprecitated :slight_smile:

Thnx
RJ

Do you have an SMTP server running on the same machine as IS? It would appear that you do not given the error message:

Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;

Specify the host name or IP address of an SMTP server and it will work.