EDIINT using TN - View Raw POST

is there a way to view the actual HTTP POST that TN makes when doing an EDIINT/AS2 transmission? we have a partner that is saying only our headers are being sent, with no payload, but TN shows the full payload in the transaction log details…so I’m wondering if the payload really isn’t being sent, or if it may be something else…

thanks,
-L

Hello,
Yes you can, We are going through the same exact issue. Our temporary fix was to not use SYNC but to use ASYNC. For us, this has an SR currently being looked at. I am just finished saving of logging of services to send to support. We set up logging with savePipeline for the following:

wm.EDIINT:receive
FILE1 - BEFORE
FILE2 - AFTER

wm.EDIINT.rules:processMsg
FILE3 - BEFORE
FILE4 - AFTER

wm.EDIINT.rules:sendMDN
FILE5 - BEFORE
FILE6 - AFTER

This will take care finding some information of sync, async and when you manually push out documents over AS2.

did you save the pipeline to file inside those services, or before and after you called those services? I’m only calling the wm.EDIINT:send service. after that service executes, the only new output on the pipeline is:

string - string variable
errorArray - object variable
stream - object variable

will the stream contain the HTTP POST…?

Hello,
I didn’t log the send service myself but I would have placed the two save calls within the service itself. If you have time to glance over the code, you may be able to put additional saves at other seemingly critical places of flow. If you go into the send service, there are two services at the end that are important: recoginze, routeBizdoc ; and you should probably put a saveToPipeline call just before and just after those two service calls. This should help you log what is trying to be sent to Trading Networks. There are other portions that could be of interest like how the header is being set and I’ll leave that to you to decide what is important enough to log or not. Good day.

Yemi Bedu