EDI Qualifier 14 for EAN CODE : Not recogonized by TN

Dear All ,

I have recently reinstalled WM IS and TN (ver 6.1 with IS_6-1_SP2 and TNS_6-1_SP1) . After this , TN does not rocogonize edi qualifier 14 as qualifier for EAN code in my EDIFACT message and I get a “sender/reciver not recogonized” error in the activiti log. If I add an external id as Duns+suffix then the error goes off.

According to [URL=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com , TN is confusing between UNEDIFACT and X12 as the qualifier 14 has different meanings in these 2 standards .There is a fix for it , but it is for 6.0 version.

Does any one have any idea how to solve this ? Also since I downloaded the latest version from webMethods , isn’t the service packs cumilative of all the fixes and patches ?

cheers
Rajoy

We had the opposite problem in 6.5 using WmEDI 6.5.2. Apparently to fix your problem, they shifted it to me. wm.b2b.editn:ediPartnerIDToTNPartnerID makes no distinction between EDIFACT and X12. Our solution for the short term was to tell TN we were using the EAN code and now it recognizes ‘14’ earlier versions might use DUNS+Suffix

We followed the same thing alternatively: