Dynamic Dashboard and Detail Page-Application Builder

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I want to create Child pages for the Asset Viewer just how it is implemented in Remote Asset Condition Monitoring

However the navigation information and page creation seems confusing.

there are properties configured in Managed object but there is no step to step guide on building this kind of functionality with low code approach.

Please help to build this feature quickly

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

No

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes

Hi Harshil,

As per User guide of Asset viewer widget, you need to do following:

1. Make sure you have “Type” Property for your device. You can configure this in device management → All Devices → Your Device → Device Data section
    If you don’t have Type Property, you can Click on “Edit” Button and add it manually.

2. Create new Dashboard in Application builder and copy its dashboard Id

3. Go to Asset Viewer Widget → Configuration → Dashboard Settings and select device type from dropdown and paste dashboard In the field provided.

You should able to navigate to the dashboard from asset viewer widget.

Regards,
Darpan

This works!

also one more question

is it possible to make below logo invisible in the solution

You can hide it from Application Builder → Settings → Custom Properties

That removes it from the Application Builder not from the application created from Application Builder

Any help can i get to remove that

In case if your application is created by providing context-path then it is not possible with above solution which i shared.

Possible workaround is:

1. Clone your app without providing context-path. (This will bring your app in “App-builder” context)
  2. Do the changes in settings (as suggested in previous reply)
  3. Re-clone you app which is created in step 1 with context-path(your context-path/friendly URL)

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.