Default tabs on AssetViewer Detail Page is not showing up

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Latest

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Production

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I try to configure the Asset Viewer component,and while clicking a single device,The Detail page should show tabs as below

While below is the configuration for adding this page

Assetviewer configuration

However configuring the same in other app doesnt not help me achieve four tabs but only able to get one tab as shown below

can you suggest me if i am missing anything from configuration

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Hi,
Asset Viewer widget provide you to navigate when you click on device/assets.
Above configuration in widget configuration page is the navigation link mapping to detail page(dashboard).
Before configuring in widget configuration page, you need to create dashboard along with tab group from Settings-> General page as shown below.

Once you create dashboard, go to asset viewer widget configuration, and provide respective details such as dashboard Id, tab group, etc.
Post configuration, when you click on device/asset, it will navigate to detail page. Please make sure that device type is same as what you configured in configuration page.

Regards,
Darpan

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.