Requesting help to understand the WebTab functionality and behavior

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on? AgileApps 10.13.15

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance? development

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I would like to understand the behavior of “WebTabs”. I can see few of the webtabs were already configured with URL.
ex:
https://localhost/networking/Service?t=1030&akamaixto=1&id=cbeb11ea1&object_id=b2b4724n5l34ktn38acf560e&targetpage=CaseDynamicsReportWizard.jsp&selected_tab=run&title=Overview%20Report&t_folder_id=b9b0b9adfdfaf8saf798bbd&created_id=ad57954bf434513cea1b

Now when I tried to create a new URL for the web tab with title name as one of the report name (report created with specific criteria in the application), its not working.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Basically I would like to understand, am I doing it correctly or how to customize URL under webtab

Hi Nambi,

This is the documentation for Web Tabs - Web Tabs (agileappscloud.info)
See this note:

These days, many browsers (and virtually all mobile apps) block that kind of page switching, so the preferred way to create a web tab to display a URL is to create a JSP page with an iFrame in it, display the content of the URL in the iFrame, and use the Page option, below.

A couple of troubleshooting tips:

• Test the URL outside of AgileApps.
  • Check the AgileApps logs.

Hi Toni, yes I gone through the page earlier.
But in my current system, the URL used under webtabs are belongs to the Reports created within the application.
So when I tried to customize the URL with different report name, it’s not loading the records.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.