Does HIPAA Link Module 7.1 provides transaction level validation services?

Hi,

Does HIPAA Link Module 7.1 provides transaction level validation services like HIPAA Module 6.0.2 has?

For example HIPAA Module 6.0.2 has services like wm.ip.hipaa.transaction.X12.V4010.HP.codeSourceValidation:validateCLP, which provides the flexibility to validate a particular transaction set in the EDI document. Unfortunately, HIPAA 6.0.2 does not have these services for v5010.

For the applications migrating from v4010 to v5010, it has been suggested to use HIPAA Link Module 7.1. Now, I am not sure if HIPAA Link Module 7.1 has transaction level validation services like the one mentioned above. From the installation and User’s guide of HIPAA Link Module 7.1 it does not state anything about transaction level validation services.

Downloading HIPAA Link Module 7.1 would need an upgradation of my license. Before going for it I want to be sure that this package would be useful for the Migration.

Does anyone have any suggestions or insight?

Thanks in advance!

I am sure it will support validation rules as is and as it supersedes 6.0.2 module…Also you can always contact SAG tech support and clear the confusion ASAP:

Go for it as you are planning upgrade to v5010 version.

HTH,
RMG