Validating EDI850 against X12 4010

Hi there,
Can any one in the forum tell us to get out of the problem. we are new to wM. We have mapped our database values to an EDI 850 then we would like to send it over to the client using AS2 and EDIINT but before that we need to validate the document against X12 4010 doc. so can any one help us out of this?

WmEDI package convertToString (against 850 Schema ST level) will validate for you and envelopeProcess (will validate and compliance check for Envelopes(ISA/IEA/GS/GE)…Ofcourse you can validate EDI document in TN before you send to trading partner.

HTH,
RMG

Dear RMG,
thanks for the fast reply. Its okay you told that i can validate the edi document in tn, how to do that is there any detailed process or should i use any inbuilt package to do the work for me.
Another thing as you said if i have to parse level by level, can i get the entire thing as a unique document

Yes use the buiilin service convertToString to validate 850 transaction set ST level against its FFschema,and if you have any custom requirements in the validation process you may have to code a custom service and validate for the uniqueness of PONumber,Dates sort of…TN can do validation of EDI Controlnumbers,sender/receiver/docid’s and check for duplicates.

Please go thru the EDICoreuserguide,TNUserguide on how to use EDITPA’s validation etc…

HTH,
RMG