Document type not recognised - Ambiguity Error

Hi,

I am generating the xml from EDI data and trying to post the xml to TN, but while posting i am getting the below error “Recognition was ambiguous. The following BizDocTypes were recognized: - XML_DOC , X12 Envelope]”.

After disabling the X12 Envelope, i trace through the service and could able to have the document type recognised in the TN. I tried clearing the pipeline and dropping th bizdoc while posting the xml to TN, but no luck.

Can anyone help me solving this? This is very urgent.

Thanks!

-rpm

if the new error message is still ambiguous, that means you still have more than one docType matching the document you are trying to send. you can either disable the one you are not intended to use, or add more criteria in docType definition to distinguish them.

“disable the one you are not intended to use, or add more criteria in docType definition to distinguish them” – you got it??

HTH,
RMg

We have fixed the issue.

I was trying to post the xml to TN in which i have a bizdoc too, and because of that it was having both bizdoc & xml, which recognises the 2 different document.

resolution: We have cleared (pub.flow:clearPipeline) the pipeline before posting the xml and fixed the issue.

Thanks for all your help.

-rpm.

Glad to hear it resolved…It’s always good practice to drop the unwanted vars and preserve the wanted while reviewing the flows.

HTH,
RMg