Did not receive a requested receipt (MDN) from a trading partner within the specified time-limit

Hi -

we are trying to onboard an new TP but we are having issue. Everytime they send inbound EDI data via HTTPS its timing out at their end due to MDN (synchronous) not being sent by our system.

Any idea why? all the certficates are in place and we also validate that our partner can connect to our FW and DMZ.

We are kinda stuck at the moment.

Thanks -
Ann

Did you try with MDN (asynchronous) and do you see any errors in the IS logs and TN Activity after they send EDIINT AS2 request to your AS2 URL? Are you seeing the request coming in to TN?

Also check what algorithm encryption they are sending TripleDES or some thing else?

HTH,
RMG

They are requesting for synchronous. One more problem is that we are not able to view the EDI data that they are sending in TN.

The algorithm encryption was set as TripleDES.

But try all options and see atleast you are getting the inbound AS2 request to the TN…I am thinking some thing issue with either FW or certs mismatch or URL TP using is incorrect…can you check more?

Also make sure the payload submit option set to TN in the WmEDIINT home page?

HTH,
RMG

Thanks will try that for the Asycnh option.

payload submit option set to TN in the WmEDIINT home page - Do you know where this is being set?

One more thing, when we removed the tick box for the preferred protocol as HTTPS, the TP is now seeing a different error upon sending data.

Reason(Event(Messaging.Transport.SendFailure), Error(HTTP_Error_Response(500 Data key is null),

payload submit option set to TN in the WmEDIINT home page - Do you know where this is being set?

–>It’s in the Configuration page.

Hi -

Just want to update on the resolution of the issue… The URL that was provided to our TP was wrong. The URL should include the wm.EDIINT:receive which will start the processing within webMethods.

Thanks for your time answering all my questions. Appreciate it a lot. :slight_smile:

Glad it hear it’s resolved…

Yes that is the gateway service to receive EDIINT payloads via AS2.

Good catch!

HTH,
RMG

Hello
I got the same issue my client request they got the similar issue. can you please suggest what was the solution for this issue.

thank you