Designer & flow service hang!

Hello

I’ve installed and configured IS and Designer free trial (9.12). In Designer, when I want to create a new package and a ‘Flow service’, Designer hangs! I can create all other kinds of objects, but no Flow service. When I kill Designer, I can see into my IS the new package and the new flow service added, but when I start again Designer and I want to edit my Flow service, Designer hangs again.

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

is there anything in the IntegrationServer server.log or in the Designer log in the workspace with an error message?

Regards,
Holger

Hi Philippe,

I faced similar issue with JAVA service.
I did couple of things and it started working fine. (Increased the memory for Designer & Increased memory of my machine to 8GB)

How much is the memory allocation to Designer? Also what is the RAM size of the system on which you have installed the components?

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Hello

thanks both for your tips. There is no errors.
About memory, i incresead both IS and Exclipse,: my IS is 60% free memory (total 2GB), and Eclipse tell me is using 272MB (total 954MB).

the problem is still there…

Thks

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

sounds strange.

Memory looks good so far.

Are Designer and IntegrationServer on the same box?
Are you using LocalServiceDevelopment?

Without further informations it will become difficult to advise further.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

my IS and my Designer are in the same server, in the same root directory. I face the same problem with another release WM9.9.

I use Designer on both of them WM9.9(RHEL 6.8, X11 export on Windows7 client) and WM9.12(Centos 6.8, X11 export on MacOSX Sierra).

Thks

Philippe

Thanks for all your help, I’ve founded a workaround, I installed Designer for Windows on a Windows7 workstation.
All works fine!

Philippe