Deployer report error

Hi,

I get the following error in the Deployer report when simulating a deployment:

ACL Privileges Messages:
WARNING Would not be able to associate List ACL: “Administrators”, with: “xxx.adapter.admin” since User: “Administrator” is not in the Write ACL: “WmPrivate” .
ERROR The Read ACL: “WmPrivate”, which is required for source package: “adapter”, has not been deployed, and it does not already exist at the target. Although the source package would be deployed to the target, some services in that package will not run correctly until that ACL is created at the target.
ERROR The Write ACL: “WmPrivate”, which is required for source package: “adapter”, has not been deployed, and it does not already exist at the target. Although the source package would be deployed to the target, some services in that package will not run correctly until that ACL is created at the target.
WARNING Would not be able to associate Execute ACL: “Developers”, with: “xxx.adapter.admin” since User: “Administrator” is not in the Write ACL: “WmPrivate”.

The WmPrivate package does not exist. Has anybody else seen this problem?

Thanks.

I am getting the exact same error

Did you fixe your issue since then ? I don’t see any response to your posting

Thanks
Carole

Hi Harinen,

Yes, I did. What I did was to add a new ACL called WmPrivate. I then set the group associations to “Allowed” for the Administrators group. After this, the problem went away.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Best regards,
Patrick.

WmPrivate ACL is used by webMethods type packages, are you sure you need to migrate a webMethods developed package? I usually install those at the setup of the server rather than migrating them…
If you’re migrating across webMethods developed packages there’s generally no point, you should instead check the box in deployer that says “exists” if it’s already on the destination server.

regards,
Nathan Lee

Hi Nathan,

The error appears when migrating a custom built adapter. Could it be that the WmPrivate ACL is also used for custom adapters? I’m not sure. Anyway, I don’t get an “unresolved dependency” which I could say exists. This problem only appears when you try to deploy the custom adapter. Adding the WmPrivate ACL gets rid of the problem.

Best regards,
Patrick.