Define Tamino Schema (TSD3)... Error !!!

Hi,

When i try to define the Tamino Schema, this error appears: “An error occured while processing a schema document; State: 08001 Native error: -8022 [”

I can’t find what that error means.

Thanks in advance !!!

Hi Maria,

I’m afraid that I don’t have an immediate answer, but perhaps if you could post the TSD file we can have a look at the problem.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Hi,

This TSD generates the error.

Thanks in advance !!!
schema.TSD (2.16 KB)

Hi Maria,

the X-Node connection to Adabas D is using ODBC, and your error is coming from ODBC. The ODBC state 08001 is “Client unable to establish connection”.

The specific Adabas D error, “-8022” is: “User Already Connected”.
This probably means that the user “DOMAIN” you are using in your mapping is a user defined with “exclusive” access - it cannot be used to make multiple parallel connections to the database.

I think that the DOMAIN user is a special one in Adabas D, so perhaps you should try connecting as a different user - rather than modifying this user’s permissions.

The documentation for Adabas D can be found online here.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Hi,

I’ve used a DBA user with multiple access when i’ve tried to mapping Adabas D, but it doesn’t work.

I have Tamino 3.1.1.4 with Schema Editor 3.1.2.7 and Adabas D 11.01. Moreover, i use the ODBC Wizard but Schema Editor window is closed when i’m trying to mapping Adabas D and this error appears sometimes:“ has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program.”

Have you mapped Adabas D tables without problems? I cannot do it !!!

Thanks for your help,