I am facing an issue regarding configuring user management.
Central User Management is not configured. Please let me know how can I make it to configured.
Another thing is that my MWS server is also not getting up?
Problem: Bootstrap stopping error.
Above problems are facing in localhost in mylocal machince
Tools used: webMethods software AG version: 10.15
Thanks & Regards,
you’ll need to do a few things:
- MWS is installed and is operational using an external database. So you’d first have to fix your MWS instance
- You’ll need Universal Messaging, because MWS will use it for synchronization
- In MWS, check Singe Sign on is configured with your MWS URL
- In the IS admin, set the JDBC connection pool alias CentralUsers to point to the same external database as used by MWS.
- In the IS Admin, go to Settings > Resources and in the field SAML Resolver you should add the URL to your MWS instance
even if it is considered deprecated, Database JMS based synchronizing is still possible.
So you are not required to use UM for this, esp. if you currently do not have a UM license.
See MWS Admin documentation how to modify cluster.xml in MWS to enable Database JMS.
The issue is resolved. Error in pointing the jdbc pools connections.
Now I got another error that is, I am not able to connect to MyWebMethods Server. I have attached the MyWebMethods server file also. Please check.
Software AG My webMethods Server (default).txt (666.9 KB)
I would recommend to open a separate thread. There is a big chance that those who might be able to help, will not suspect this question in a thread on a totally different topic like IS.