ComwmappauditAuditException BAA00020000 Wrapped Exception javasqlSQLException wmcjdbc320014SQLSe ...

Hi. observed a strange thing in my JDBC connections. working fine previously. suddenly, all my connections are not working.

Checked the error log, found the error below:
com.wm.app.audit.AuditException: [BAA.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name ‘WMERROR’.

Any idea how do i fix this?

Jen

Looks to me like some webMethods table are gone with the wind from the database

Thahir

Hi,
The table like “WMERROR” in the DB Pool associated database is wrong.See the webMethods documention and re-create the database associated the JDBC Pool.

Hi,

Because of some reason while installation of webMethods database was not created. There was no driver available to connect to the DB. Will anyone please help me how to get the database created for webMethods in SQL Server 2005. I am very novice developer for the webMethods. Please point me the right document in IS to do that.

Thanks
A Shah

AShah,

Sorry for the delayed reply.
If you havnt solved that already, pls use Database Component Configurator.
It is available along with the webMethods Suite.
Using Database Component Configurator you can create necessary tables for all webMethods components. Ensure that the version of Database Component Configurator is the same as that of the component whose table you wish to install.

HTH,
Rahul Gupta