com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be found by com.webmethods.caf.server_10.3.0.0000-0230

I was in troble with installatition MyWebmethodServer. After installing MWS, i add mysql-connector-java to /MWS/lib and /common/lib/ext. I add path mysql-connecto-java.jar to setEnv.sh in common/db/bin also add that path to config.ini in IS/instance/default/bin/. And still MWS cannot read driver.
I was searching for documentation about Installing webMethods and Intelligent
Business Operations Products
and still nothing.
Can anyone help ?
im sorry for bad english.

2018-11-30 13:06:48,766 INFO [org.e.j.u.log ] - Logging initialized @26458ms
2018-11-30 13:06:49,260 WARN [org.e.j.o.b.i.s.DefaultJettyAtJettyHomeHelper ] - No default jetty created.
2018-11-30 13:06:49,304 INFO [com.s.w.o.a.s.i.TransportListenerRegistryManager ] - WSSOGI0030: updated( null )
2018-11-30 13:06:49,529 INFO [com.s.j.s.s.ServiceFinder ] - Running in an OSGi environment
2018-11-30 13:06:51,276 ERROR [com.w.p.s.s.c.p.p.PooledConnectionProvider ] - Cannot load database driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be found by com.webMethods.caf.server_10.3.0.0000-0230
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:484)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:387)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:150)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.provider.pool.PooledConnectionProvider.getConnectionPool(PooledConnectionProvider.java:132)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.provider.pool.PooledConnectionProvider.getConnection(PooledConnectionProvider.java:182)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.init(BaseSqlWorker.java:124)

Hi,

is this just typo in the post:
mysql-connecto-java.jar
mysql-connector-java.jar

Why do you want to use the native mysql driver?
MWS 10.x has a built-in mysql driver from DataDirect which can be found under common/lib/ext/dd-cjdbc.jar.
These drivers are known to IS, MWS and so on by default.
The URL for the Database should look similar to this one in this case:
jdbc:wm:mysql://adress:port;serviceName=xxx

Regards,
Holger

Are you using mysql community edition or enterprise?.
For community edition you need to perform additional steps

To configure “Database Configurator” to connect for MySql CE
Place downloaded mysql-java-connector jar in below mentioned directory:
/common/lib/ext/
In a text editor, open the setEnv.sh file from
/common/db/bin
Add the following classpath entry in the setEnv.sh file. It adds the location of mysql-java-connector jar file to the classpath
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%DCI_HOME%/…/lib/ext/mysql_driver_jar
Example:
CLASSPATH=“$CLASSPATH:$DCI_HOME/…/lib/ext/mysql-connector-java-5.1.41.jar”
Create DB tables by running “dbConfiguratorUI.bat”
from /common/db/bin, by providing same DB details as given during the DAP product installation and MySql user credentials.

To Configure “Integration server” with MySql CE
In a text editor, open the ini.cnf file from the following directory:
/IntegrationServer/instances/default/bin
Add the following entry to the application.classpath property:
%COMMON_LIB_EXT%mysql-connector-java-5.1.41.jar;\
Restart Integration SErver [If it’s already up].

To configure “MyWebmethods” Server with MySql CE
Place downloaded mysql-java-connector jar in the following directory:
\MWS\lib
Create a < mysql-connector-name>.bnd text file in
\MWS\lib directory,
Example:
mysql-connector-java-version.bnd
Provide instructions for the OSGi bundle conversion in the .bnd text file

attach as fragment to the caf.server bundle

Fragment-Host: com.webMethods.caf.server
Bundle-SymbolicName: mysql-connector-java-
Bundle-Version: < mysql-connector-version >
Include-Resource: < mysql-connector-jar >
-exportcontents: *
Bundle-ClassPath: < mysql-connector-jar >
Import-Package: *;resolution:=optional

Example:

attach as fragment to the caf.server bundle

Fragment-Host: com.webMethods.caf.server
Bundle-SymbolicName: mysql-connector-java-
Bundle-Version: 5.1.41
Include-Resource: mysql-connector-java-5.1.41.jar
-exportcontents: *
Bundle-ClassPath: mysql-connector-java-5.1.41.jar
Import-Package: *;resolution:=optional
Run following command at
\MWS\bin
mws.bat -s < serverInstanceName > update
Example:
mws.bat –s default update

@Holger von Thomsen Im using native mysql-driver cause MyWebthodServer don’t providing DataDirect like on IntergrationServer.

@Manoj Jannu thank’s for that helping thats work but after that im get another error.

2019-01-09 09:43:25,287 INFO [Configuration ] - Out-of-band file changes will be monitored every ‘60000’ milliseconds
2019-01-09 09:43:27,818 INFO [org.e.j.u.log ] - Logging initialized @59534ms
2019-01-09 09:43:29,859 WARN [org.e.j.o.b.i.s.DefaultJettyAtJettyHomeHelper ] - No default jetty created.
2019-01-09 09:43:30,214 INFO [com.s.w.o.a.s.i.TransportListenerRegistryManager ] - WSSOGI0030: updated( null )
2019-01-09 09:43:30,662 INFO [com.s.j.s.s.ServiceFinder ] - Running in an OSGi environment
2019-01-09 09:43:34,603 ERROR [com.w.p.s.s.c.p.p.ConnectionPoolManager ] - Error creating database connection to: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mws
com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:174)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:64)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:835)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.(ConnectionImpl.java:455)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:240)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:207)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:247)

Caused by: com.mysql.cj.exceptions.CJCommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at com.mysql.cj.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.createException(ExceptionFactory.java:61)
at com.mysql.cj.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.createException(ExceptionFactory.java:105)
at com.mysql.cj.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.createException(ExceptionFactory.java:151)
at com.mysql.cj.exceptions.ExceptionFactory.createCommunicationsException(ExceptionFactory.java:167)
at com.mysql.cj.protocol.a.NativeProtocol.negotiateSSLConnection(NativeProtocol.java:351)
at com.mysql.cj.protocol.a.NativeAuthenticationProvider.negotiateSSLConnection(NativeAuthenticationProvider.java:777)
at com.mysql.cj.protocol.a.NativeAuthenticationProvider.proceedHandshakeWithPluggableAuthentication(NativeAuthenticationProvider.java:486)
at com.mysql.cj.protocol.a.NativeAuthenticationProvider.connect(NativeAuthenticationProvider.java:202)
at com.mysql.cj.protocol.a.NativeProtocol.connect(NativeProtocol.java:1442)
at com.mysql.cj.NativeSession.connect(NativeSession.java:165)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:955)
at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:825)
… 34 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe (Write failed)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)

Are you able to connect to this db from mysql workbench or any third party tool?

Thanks for helping me. I think this case was solved after i try re-installing MWS with add lib jar path bundles and update to mws before start the MWS.

Thank you so much.