Can't find implementation in Designer

hi,
i’m fresh to use webMethods,met a question,i couldn’t find the option “implementation” in designer, so if there is any software i need to install,any advice, thanks your help

best wishes
Emily

would you mind to elobrate more about your problem… if you are looking for implementation of process step (in process model) you will see it in properties…

post few more details as to what you are looking for?

-nD

hi,
in properties,i couldn’t find the implementation option,
i want to select document from TN via implementation option,
but in designer, for example, the coin “receive” 's properties, i couldn’t find the implementation

Emily

click on recieve step first and then checkout the properties… you will find implementation in properties for the process step not on process level (if you dont select anything on canvas, property window will list down the properties for process ).

-nD

hi,
yes, i could see the properties like Genrate,Input or output and so on, but there isn’t implementation, you can see the attachement,it is the screen shot

Emily
2010-07-07_154322.jpg

hmmm … looks like you are not using correct perspective …

which perspective you are using on designer? You must be in “Process developer” perspective …

-nD

hi,
yes, you’re right, i haven’t use the right perspective, now i have fixed the problem,
due to i haven’t perspective idea, so maybe i didn’t use any perspective
thanks you cattle man, many many thanks

you are in the process business analyst mode…

please change your mode to process developer:proud: