Broker related problem

Hi,

I am seeing these messages in server log:
webM IS RequestReplyHandler detected Endpoint Unavailable. Going into a wait state
DefaultInboundBrokerDocDispatcher detected Endpoint Unavailable. Going into a wait state

What does these mean and how do we rectify it.

Thanks in advance,
Srivats

Could not recognize document in : wm.ip.rn:receive

I am having the same issue. Once we send the 3A4 Request, we are waiting on the RA back from our TP. The model expires, but we do have a document back from our TP, but it comes into TN as “Unknown” as the Document Type, Sender and Receiver. What is the problem? How do I fix this for wM to recognize this Receipt ACK?

“webM IS RequestReplyHandler detected Endpoint Unavailable. Going into a wait state”.
I am also having the same problem, I reloaded the package just to check if my subscriber service is working or not after this message. And it worked.

But would like to know what does this error mean.

We just recently had this problem with a trigger. After invesigating a little bit, we discovered our broker was not caught up with the latest wM patches/fixes.

There were several updates in the descriptions about connectivity issues between the broker and IS. We have not encountered this message since.

-Cort

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you please share the link or the patch name so that I can download from advantage and there will be a link available at wmusers for reference so that other can use.

We had missed a few patches but the latest has them all rolled up. This is for Broker 6.1. Hope it helps:

[url]http://advantage.webmethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?targChanId=-536884337&oid=1612871452[/url]

Thanks a lot for the help. We Will install the patch and see if the problem exists.