broken connection to localhost 2800 + natural server view

Hello. In my first topic in the welcome members section i mentioned that i wanted to find out how do i input the information i gathered from a client into naturalONE in order for it to build my system. So i downloaded the trail version and read the guides. When I built the TSS sample app, i got this error. i tried the tutorial (option from welcome page) and i got to a point where it asked me to do something with the natural server view. after around 15 minutes of googling i discover how to do it only to find out it’s not supported in the trial version.
so what now? can this broken error be fixed?

All I want to learn is how to feed naturalone my info. The website I’m building is for a charity foundation. Here’s a description of one of its functions:
Client walks in. Submits papers. Clerk enters client info into the system. System checks if client exists. If not save the info (register the new account)

Now this is just one function. But basically after I draw several diagrams of all the functions and how they’r elinked I move on to the coding part. What does a NaturalONE developer do after collecting hte info and how does he do it? I was hoping the sample apps would help me but it’s been a failed night -_-

EDIT: forgot to add that after the installation was done, it said that i had errors which i can see in the log txt file. that file was more than 50mbs large. i just reinstalled it and there were 3 errors during the installation. fearing that i might have missed something during the installation i checked the email i got from sofwareag. one of hte instructions was to read the readmefirst.htm file. the zip file had none :S
Here are the errors as far as i no
08:19:48 error ONE.ADA.CE> Error when executing Adabas setup. Returncode: -3
08:19:48 error APP_ERROR> NaturalONE: Error when executing Adabas setup. Returncode: -3

08:23:39 warning Service could not be registered:
08:23:39 error APP_ERROR> STP: Failed to create service for profile: CTP
08:23:39 internal com.softwareag.install.osgi.profiles.OSGiException: Failed to create service for profile: CTP
at com.softwareag.osgi.stp.install.STPInstallPanel.installService(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.softwareag.osgi.stp.install.ISTPInstallSteps$STEP.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.osgi.stp.install.STPInstallPanel.executePanel(Unknown Source)
at com.softwareag.distman.utils.SimplifiedInstallerProgressGroupPanel.installExecute(SimplifiedInstallerProgressGroupPanel.java:306)
at com.wm.distman.install.PanelThread.executeProgressGroup(PanelThread.java:216)
at com.wm.distman.install.PanelThread.run(PanelThread.java:150)

08:23:39 error APP_ERROR> STP: InstallService.error Failed to install service for profile CTP for product Tomcat Server. Reason: Failed to create service for profile: CTP.
08:23:39 info STPInstallPanel> executePanel: EXIT
08:23:39 internal PT> Set progress bar to: 49.04347826086959

any solutions?

I didn’t have these errors when I installed the community edition. Perhaps there was a problem when you re-installed it? Please uninstall everything after you shut down any Software AG services running on your computer. Sometimes those services can impede on the uninstall process causing your re-install to not work right. Services to look for include the Adabas db, Tomcat, EntireX and Eclipse.

I am not aware of any way to generate the service in NaturalONE based on models. It shouldn’t take too much to code it though, as it is a highly functional language. I believe there are sample programs that come with the software to help you if you are new to Natural.

seeing as i have two topics headed in the same direction i’ll just say here thank you for the reply and yes, there are sample apps but thts the prbs but i couldnt build any of them due to the broken connection error. and there’s a tutorial which i cant use because i dont have the full version. i did some more reading but since it’s not relevant to naturalONE i’ll reply in the other one. ty again

Please provide detailled information on the operating system used.

Have you installed Adabas previously on the computer?