Auto Complete Text Input control

hi All,

I am facing issues with using ‘Auto Complete Text Input’ control.

1. The dropdown which has to come exactly below text input field - is actually coming sligthly to it’s left and over the Text Input field.

2. I am expecting the number of dropdown values to be reduced based on the text input I enter in 'Auto Complete Text Input’ field (Same as the results which gets reduced in google search). But it is only auto completing the text with it’s nearest match from dropdown values which are pre populated via content provider, but the number of values present in the dropdown are not getting auto filtered.

Is there a way to achieve my required functionality?

Kind regards,
Raja sekhar Kintali

For issue #1, are you using any custom css or skin? More importantly, does this problem reproduce with the out-of-the-box skin and no custom css? Also, what browser and version?

For issue #2, you’ll need to file a Feature Request.

Regards,
–mark

hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Issue # 1: Yes, we are using custom skin. This is not reproduceable with sysadmin login. The browser we are using is IE 7.0, webMethods version 713.

Kind regards,
Raja sekhar Kintali

Ok, i would use Firebug to diagnose why your custom skin is causing the weird offset. It has a nice interactive mode where you can experiment with the css styles and classes that should help you determine what is causing the problem.

Regards,
–mark