Authority error wm.tn.doc:view

I am seeing the following error at server. If someone has idea or know the cause/ resolution, please reply.

wm.tn.doc:view com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException You do not have the authority to retrieve this document. Only administrators may access documents that they did not send or receive. com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: You do not have the authority to retrieve this document. Only administrators may access documents that they did not send or receive. at wm.tn.docimpl.view(docimpl.java:115) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor162.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:322) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:612) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.Service

Do your userid have enough privileges to access all the TN objects??You may to contact your wM admin in this case…

Also what doctype you are trying to retrieve??

HTH,
RMG

We do have required privileges and the doc type is application biz doc.

According to the error:

“wm.tn.doc:view com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException You do not have the authority to retrieve this document. Only administrators may access documents that they did not send or receive.”

The user account used to try to retrieve the document does no have the correct privileges. The user ID must either be the sender or receiver, or a member of the TNAdministrators group.

“application biz doc”–is that really the name of the TN doc type that is defined within TN?

The document is bizdoc (wm.tn.rec:BizDocEnvelope)

We got this part…but pls make sure your userid has full TNAdministrator permissions to query/view the doc.

HTH,
RMG

This isn’t important for resolving the privileges issue, but I thought it may be good to clarify what a bizdoc is.

ALL documents stored in TN are wm.tn.rec:BizDocEnvelope (bizdoc). This is the envelope structure that TN uses to store documents within the TN database. Within TN Console, you can create what is known as a “Document Type” and give it a name. This document type definition describes how an instance of such a document type is to be identified (document recognition) and how to extract data elements from the document (such as sender, receiver, document ID, etc.).

When rmg asked for the document type, it is the name of the TN document type that you or someone in your group defined that we were looking for, not the underlying envelope structure.

Ketanshah,
Use this to fix your issue.
webMethods EDIINT Module 6.5.2 Fix 4
[WmEDIINT_6-5-2_Fix4]

This is a known issue.
The fix would replace view method in the class with ViewAs which does not require credential validation.
Hope this works for ya !

Scooby !

I’m seeing this error in 7.1.1 as well (it’s working in our existing 6.01 environment). When a partner makes a request from outside, they are connecting with no username/password - the ACL for the entry service is set to anonymous. Down deep in our flow, we pull a document from TN using the view service.
Do I need to get a fix for this from SoftwareAG as well?

Will, honestly, I’m not sure about 7.1.1,
I would look around for a fix for this issue, or call them up and see what they say.
I hope you find something on this ,
please do let us know when you find something.
Thanks
Scooby !