I have an AS2 EDIINT (with xml payload) which is not behaving in the way I thought it should. The message is recognised as an EDIINT message, and its parts are logged against the transaction:
- ediintdata (application/xml)
- payload (application/xml)
- payloadMimeHeaders (text/xml)
I have the ‘Submit Payload to TN’ option enabled in the IS Admin Console and in the B2B Properties within MyWebMethods.
After processing the EDIINT message, I get a subsequent submission of the payloadMimeHeaders data, but not the payload. I need to further process the payload, not the mime headers.
Some things I’ve checked:
- There is no encryption or signing, so the Partner Profile’s SMIME Type is set as plain.
- The payload is successfully recognised as the correct Document Type if I test it via the Document Types / Advanced page.
- I don’t see any errors in the server logs or in the TN Activity Log (other than the mime headers falling through to our default processing rule for unknown documents)
Any ideas as to why the payload isn’t being submitted?
Thanks in advance,