Apache 2.0.48

Hello.

I 've downloaded the latest Tamino’s Apache module (2.0.43) available from http://developer.softwareag.com/tamino/apache/download.htm, but I cannot get it working with my Apache 2.0.48.

Are those 2 versions incompatible (2.0.43 & 2.0.48) ?

Thanks.

Bertrand Martel
Software AG France

Are those 2 versions incompatible (2.0.43 & 2.0.48)?

They should be compatible.

> I cannot get it working

Which platform and what happens?

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to mention platform details :

Win 2k SP4.

The output error is :

Syntax error on line 1029 of C:/Program Files/Programmation/Serveurs/Apache/conf
/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Program Files/Programmation/Serveurs/Apache/modules/Tamino/Apache
2ModuleIno.dll into server: Le module sp

Hello Bertrand,

I have just installed Apache 2.0.48 and also downloaded the Tamino-Apache module for Apache 2.0.43 and this works for me. Which version of Tamino do you have installed on your machine? I have v4.1.4. I am also running Win2K Pro.

Regards,

Stuart Fyffe-Collins
Software AG (UK) Ltd.

Hello Stuart,

I don’t have any instance of Tamino installed on this computer (I wanted to play around with WebServer Management from SMH). There is a Tamino installed on another PC, and I wanted to add more WebServer.

Anyway, is an installation of Tamino mandatory on a computer to setup Tamino/Apache module ?
Maybe that’s the point (the module could not find some .dll provided with Tamino installation).

Thanks.

Bertrand Martel
Software AG France

Hi Bertrand,

The Apache2ModuleIno.dll does rely on other DLL’s that are installed by Tamino. These modules normally reside in c:\program files\common files\software ag. The following DLLs are required:

sagecs3.dll
sagovo2.dll
sagrgs2.dll
sagsmp2.dll
xts2.dll
xtslog2.dll
xtsmsg2.dll
xtsthr2.dll

If any these modules are missing, the the Apache plug-in won’t work. In theory you should only need to install the BTY and XTS components from the Tamino v4 installation cd.

Hope this helps.

Stuart Fyffe-Collins
Software AG (UK) Ltd.

Hi Stuart,

Thank you very much for your help.
It works now.

thanks.

Bertrand Martel
Software AG France