Tamino is NOT support Apache 2 ?

Hello!

My software is:
1) Windows 2000 Professional + SP2
2) Internet Explorer 6.0
3) Tamino 3.1.1.1
4) Apache 2.0.39

I just want to configure apache2 with tamino. I’ve just downloaded new apache2moduleino.dll and copied into my directory c:\program files\apache group\apache2\modules\apache2moduleino.dll Then I add these lines into configuration file httpd.conf

=======================================
# Software AG # Start # System Management Hub #
# 2.1.2.28 - 2001-10-19-02.33.41
ScriptAliasMatch ^/smh/help/(.*) “C:/Program Files/Software AG/System Management

Hub/bin/argmlcgi.exe/$1”
ScriptAlias /smh/cgi/ “C:/Program Files/Software AG/System Management Hub/bin/”
Alias /smh/ “C:/Program Files/Software AG/System Management Hub/htmllayer/”
# Software AG # End # System Management Hub #
# Start Tamino Alias
Alias /tamino-v3.1.1.1/welcome “C:/Program Files/Software AG/Tamino/Tamino 3.1.1.1/WelcomeToTamino”
Alias /tamino-v3.1.1.1/tii “C:/Program Files/Software AG/Tamino/Tamino 3.1.1.1/X-Tools/Tamino

Interactive Interface”
Alias /tamino-v3.1.1.1/taminodoc “C:/Program Files/Software AG/Tamino/Tamino 3.1.1.1/help”
# End Tamino Alias
# Start Tamino version
# 3.1.1.1 22-Nov-2001
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#Software-AG–Tamino----
LoadModule ino_module modules/Apache2ModuleIno.dll

<Location /tamino>
SetHandler ino

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# End Tamino version
=======================================

Then I tried to start apache2 as a service but I got error message:

Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/apache2moduleino.dll i
nto server: cannot find specified module

What should I do to make apache2 works with tamino?

Best Regards
Dariusz Baumann

Hi Dariusz,

I am not too familiar with Apache/Tamino on MS platform. However you might want to check out the following:

Aside from the tamino plugin dll, there may be additional dlls which are required by the tamino dll and unless they can be located via %PATH% (or are in the apache module directory?) the loading of the tamino plugin will fail.

On Unix the equivalent shareable libraries are:

libsagsmp2, libsagovo, libsagecs, libsagrgs and libxts.so

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Simon

Hi,
Use Apache 2.0.36 instead of 2.0.39. It took me a whole afternoon to find the problem, it looks like 2.0.39 has an error.

So, apache 2.0.36 works smoothly, and is much faster! I had a nice performance boost for my tamino Queries!

Cheers,

Timm

Another hint: please check the wether the Apache2ModuleIno.dll is in the modules directory of apache. The module not found error suggests it is not there.

regards,

Timm

Another hint: please check the wether the Apache2ModuleIno.dll is in the modules directory of apache. The module not found error suggests it is not there.

I HAVE WRITTEN THIS:

“I just want to configure apache2 with tamino. I’ve just downloaded new apache2moduleino.dll and copied into my directory c:\program files\apache group\apache2\modules\apache2moduleino.dll Then I add these lines into configuration file httpd.conf”

SO APACHE2MODULEINO.DLL EXISTS IN THIS DIRECTORY!

Regards,
Dariusz Baumann