Tamino Version : solaris tamino 414
Platform : Solaris
WebContainer : win2k Tomcat4.1.18
JDK Version : win2k j2sdk1.4.1_01

Hi,

I have the following 2 test cases.
1. tam server authen off,
type in
generate C:\Tomcat4.1.18\webapps\testCommon http://188.82.7.178/tamino/Portal Person common_ref3 User
everything worked fine
2. tam server authen on,
type in
generate C:\Tomcat4.1.18\webapps\testCommon1 http://188.82.7.178/tamino/Portal Person common_ref3 User
it said i am using incorrect uid and password
However, I had tested with IE and know that the uid and password is correct.
What is wrong?

Thanks,

Two things seem strange to me:

1. In test case 1: how can the generator work if your database is down?
2. In test case 2: why do you need uid+passwd to generate the same schema as in case 1=

Could you please post the error message you get in case 2?

Michael

Software AG Germany, Darmstadt

Two things seem strange to me:

1. In test case 1: how can the generator work if your database is down?
“tamino authen off”
My tamino is running but it dont require me to login with uid and pwd

2. In test case 2: why do you need uid+passwd to generate the same schema as in case 1=
I mean
for the same set of parameters/schema
i repeated the testing twice except
one tamino requires me to login to tamino
the other dont require me to login to tamino

so i can isolate the problem to be something related to uid and password and authentication

Could you please post the error message you get in case 2?

reading schema Resource ResearchRegistry2 failed: NestedException:Retry after invoke failed.
NestedException:Authorization failed. Invalid userId and password!

Michael

Software AG Germany, Darmstadt

thanks

Hi,

I have located your problem,but unfortunately I’m not able to give you a quick solution.

My colleague and I will have a deep look on it as soon as possible.

Sorry for now
Thorsten

Hi,

we have found a severe bug in X-Application. In order to solve your problem we needed to adapt several classes. The attachment contains source tree. Please replace the original source tree of your X-Application installation with the attached an follow the installing instruction.

After processing these steps, your problem should be solved.

bye
Thorsten
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instruction for the source tree “src”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1. Download the contributed .zip file.

Important:
    Create a backup copy of your Tamino X-Application environment because changes you have previously made may be overwritten.

• 2. Unzip the file in your Tamino X-Application 4.1.1 environment.

• 3. Execute the command script build.cmd to rebuild Tamino X-Application and integrate the changes.

• 4. Execute the command script build1 examples.jsp to rebuild the JSP examples.

• 5. Execute the command script build1 generator to rebuild the Tamino X-Application Generator.

Tip:
Delete the content of your Tomcat work directory to prevent irritations concerning Tomcat.

Integrating the Tags into an Existing Web Application

To integrate the changes:

• 1. Proceed with the steps as described in the above section.

• 2. Copy the file xapplication\lib\debug\xapplication.jar into the directory yourWebApplication\Web-Inf\lib\xapplication.jar.

xapplication_src.zip (707 KB)