WmDeployer

Hi *,
I have a problem with WmDeployer. I have already created a project and created a deploymentset. So far so good.
Now I want to create a build and I get this error:
Error during extraction: Error extracting IS Package Utilities on source system ISE: Error remote invoking service wm.deployer.resource.extractor.is:extractPackage on system ISE: wm.deployer.resource.extractor.is:extractPackage

If I look at this component wm.deployer.resource.extractor.is:extractPackage on the file-System I cannot find it.

It is not delivered or what is the problem ?

Hope someone can help me.

Hi,
can anybody help me with this WmDeployer package ?

Ralf

On the main screen of Deployer under IS&TN Servers has the resource package been installed on the server you are trying to deploy to?

Thank you that helps but now I get unresolved dependencies.
How can I see the dependencies and how can I sesolve them

I could resolve my dependencies now.
But when I try to build the project I get the following:

Error during extraction: Error extracting IS Package Utilities on source system ISE: Error remote invoking service wm.deployer.resource.extractor.is:extractPackage on system ISE: IS Package file(s) ns/Utilities/DocumentType/MonitoringInfo/node.ndf, manifest.v3 do not exist

In the step of defining your deployment set, you will get a column for dependencies and wether or not they are good or bad. All dependencies must be marked as ignore, check if exists or add to project before you can deploy.

Check there first if you haven’t already