wm.tn.doc.xml:routeXML

Hi,

I’m running into an issue in which I’m looping through a list of files and sending the contents of the file to the wm.tn.doc.xml:routeXML service; however, it appears only the contents of the first file in the list are sent to the trading network. For example, if there are 3 files in the list, then the contents of the first file gets sent to the trading network 3 times. If there are 5 files, then the contents of the first file gets sent to the trading network 5 times.

A debugLog step in the loop, before the wm.tn.doc.xml:routeXML service, posts the contents of each file in the list to the Integration Server log, so I know that the contents of each file are different from the first file.

I thought that after the first loop, the contents of the first file remains in some variable; however, I’ve tried dropping all variables (including the bizdoc) in a map step at the end of the loop, and that doesn’t fix the issue.

Any idea on where I should be looking to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Ken

call pub.flow:clearPipeline at end of each call, so the previous pipeline value won’t be interfere with your next file.

Tong, that worked, thank you!