WM Flat file adapter needed

I have experience with WM 4.6 and I am certified for that too. Can you please let me know where I can find the Flat File Adapter if we don’t have it. Prompt and positive response will be highly appreciated.

Flat file adapter is currently Integration Server Package only available with version WM 6.0.1 as WMFlatFile package. Earlier versions of webMethods Enterprise have also Enterprise FLtFile adapter but that is not for IS4.6 or any IS it is Enterprise adapter.

Ron,

The FlatFile Adapter concept used in the IntegrationServer starting from 6.X verion and this will be installed as WmFlatFile Package.So in the earlier versions say IS4.6 the flatfiles are handled using the custom designed templates(xml structure) and this creates us the IS record structure for parsing and mapping.

If you are asking about EnterpriseServer4.6 then the adapter is called File I/O Adapter,you have to purchase this as separate component from webMethods.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks iandrosov, rmg
Appreciate your prompt response. I happened to be very helpful. Is there any evaluation copy available for version 6.x as I have been playing with what my corporation had available.
Thanks
Ron

Ron,

you can download the evaluation copy from this site,

http://Advantage.webmethods.com (Registration is required.)

HTH,
RMG

RMG,
Thats grate but system is prompting me for some company related (specifically issued to company while purchase) login id after initial login. I am a consultant developer and last project is done. I am no more with my last company and don’t have that info. Is there any other way to get the evaluation 6.x. As usual prompt and positive response will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Ron

Ron,

Actually registering in that site is the only way we can download the evaluation IS6.x copy.

So register your self as a certified webMethods consultant,i believe there is an option in the Request an Account page for this ( I am an independent consultant with a current webMethods certification.).

please give it a shot.

HTH,
RMG

After the initial login, I got the following Message.

Please use the user name and password for software downloads provided by webMethods the first time you login. These are not the same as your Advantage login credentials.

IMPORTANT–In order to download software, you must be one of your company’s officially designated contacts (as identified in your original webMethods purchase agreement).

I don’t have any contact with my last company.

Ron

Ron,

Opps,
Sorry,at this time i may not able help you,since no other go as the site is not allowing for download unless some customer identification.