WM Error Logs throwing: "java.lang.NullPointerException: null" error in IS version 10.1

I am getting null pointer exception in WM Error logs in IS Version 10.1, problem is WM Error logs not showing any service name and Stack trace is not giving enough information to identify the operation.
can someone help me, how can i identify the service? below is the stack trace of WM Error logs

2020-05-18T07:46:24.584Z 2020-05-18T07:46:24.584Z null java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.service(HTTPWorker.java:78)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.HTTPTransportListener.doService(HTTPTransportListener.java:259)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.HTTPTransportListener.process(HTTPTransportListener.java:138)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPRootWebServicesHandler.process(HTTPRootWebServicesHandler.java:55)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:183)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:404)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:127)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

2020-05-18T07:46:24.584Z 2020-05-18T07:46:24.584Z null java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.WSStackUtils.buildSOAPFault(WSStackUtils.java:377)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.ISAdapter.createFaultMessageContext(ISAdapter.java:765)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.HTTPTransportListener.doService(HTTPTransportListener.java:357)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.HTTPTransportListener.process(HTTPTransportListener.java:138)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPRootWebServicesHandler.process(HTTPRootWebServicesHandler.java:55)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:183)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:404)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:127)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

you can see these services calls:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.HTTPTransportListener.process
this is the inbound listener service , when a client system trying to connect via http(s), the call will reach this service.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.wss.WSStackUtils.buildSOAPFault
this means it’s a web service call, and it failed when the WS handler try to generate a Fault message
Fault means WS is failing.

Check the Web services that you are offer on the IS and see which service is triggering this errors.
add a trace in that service to see why it’s failing.