wm EDI processing

I want to clarify how EDI module store the original incoming EDI document having multiple interchange segment.

For storing the original incoming EDI document we have to set EDITPA persistMultipleDocEnvelope field to true, but my problem is whether this original edi document is stored to TN database after procesing through it just like we store general document after processing through TN, or there is some other methods by which EDI module stores the original incoming EDi document.

Also please tell the database table name into which these data are stored

It’s tough to say what tables exactly it stores but you may have to scan all the wM TN/EDI Bizdoc tables referencing related Internal/DocId’s and also EDI Module user guide… As a whole all the TN transactional data stores in the Bizdoc table.

HTH,
RMG

Like all other documents handled by TN, all contents are stored in BizDocContent table in TN DB.
you can use your doc type (install EDI doc type first) to filter BizDocs.

Yes that is the only best approach to find more details looking at the Bizdoc* tables correlate with with doc type or doc id’s

HTH,
RMG

Thanks for Info.

But I did not get the answer to my first question.Below is the question which I asked.

How EDI Module store the original EDI document having multiple IS segment when the EDI TPA persistMultipledoc is set to true.

Having said that TPA setting enabled and processing all comes with wM EDI module out of box and you may have to dig more on the WmTN and WmEDI * packages…Why do you particularly want to know how itsprocessing when its internally doing its job?

Bottom line is any thing processing will be stored in the TN DB and split will be part of the WmEDI* EDIForTN* services does the processing magic.

Also I would say, If you are seeing any issues in particular the way its processing raise a ticket with SAG support.

HTH,
RMG

If persistMultipledoc is set true, and if the same ISA contain more than one ST, TN will split them into multiple TN documents (the same ISA/IEA will be copied to each one).
You can test it out by posting a X12 document with multiple ST, 850 for example.
you will see one x12 envelope (has everything), one x12 group (has everything) and several x12 850 on TN.