Website feedback?

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Not using any of the products or components. Explanation exists, but irrelevant?

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

No

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

Visit your website from the Wikipedia link which I am not allowed to include here. Which also means I can’t include the link to the Wikipedia article, eh? The title is just ADABAS, which is apparently an obsolete form of the name, too…

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Yes. “Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead” and details are that the secure connection cannot be established. Appears to be a certificate problem, though the Wikipedia article was annotated with a warning about denigrated links there.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes.

'Nuff said? And I sure hope I don’t get a lot of spam for trying to let y’all know.

Not sure why you think the Link to Adabas on Wikipedia can’t be included here, of course it can.

1 Like

Hi Shannon,

which one of the references links did you try?

I can see two dead links in the references and one plain URL without alternative text.
I think someone from Software AG should take a look at this and correct these 3 links.
After this was done the annotation will become obsolete and can be removed if I understand it correctly.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Perhaps it was the answer, perhaps not. I can’t tell and I’m not motivated to take the time to figure it out. Funny story there?

My simple objective was just to let someone know about a broken link, but any curiosity I had about the current status of or possible uses for Adabas was cured by this website. If that was someone’s objective, then congratulations.

If I get any more email about this, my priority objective will be unsubscribing.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.