webMethods output is stuck in pending status

Hello - One of my workflows was sending output succesfully on Friday, but today all of my outputs have been in pending status for over an hour. Please resolve.

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

Hi Michal,

please provide more details about your issue.
With the given informations it is not possible for the community to analyze anything on this.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hello - thank you for looking into the issue. Would you kindly let me know what details are needed? I would be happy to provide any details needed.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is a free trial account and I am using the web-based application. So, I have not downloaded or installed any software.

Iā€™m not receiving any error messages.

I am also noticing that when I try to test actions within my workflows, the test workflow also never completes. On Friday the tests ran successfully and the full workflows also ran succesfully. Please fix.

Hello all,

I am running into the same exact problem. I am trying to test the listBuckets module in my workflow in both of my workspaces and the program is stuck on loading the results for several hours now. There is no report of either a success or an error. Just a pending/progress status.

I have attached a screenshot here for your reference as well as my Environment username.

Environment Name: jeremyleigh19@softwareg.com

1 Like

Can you save the workflow and try to run the entire flow, any errors you are getting ?

Hello, Bharath ā€“ Thank you for writing. The outputs were kept in pending status and then later were processed overnight when I was unavailable to receive. But I was able to run the workflow successfully next day. So, the issue is resolved.

-best, Mike

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.