- This article explains about Transaction monitoring in Webmethods.io B2B.
- It is assumed that readers of this article know how to set up a B2B enterprise profile and partner on the webMethods.io B2B platform.
- Set up B2B enterprise profile, partner profile, Business Document.
Invoke the Transaction
- In this case, transaction is sent from Enterprise to the partner
- The rule is invoked to verify the conditions and post validation transaction is sent to a preferred channel or configured integration endpoints.
- Navigate to Monitoring tab
- Below diagram gives the catalog of all transaction took place.
- Transaction window provide the below details.
- Date received: When the transaction was invoked
- Business Document: What was document type used in the transaction
- Sender: Gives the details of the sender.
- Receiver: Gives the details of the receiver.
- Processing Status: Gives the details of transaction status like Done, Done with errors.
- User Status: Status set by related document after recognition.
- Actions: Once the transaction is submitted to B2B, It provides the option to reprocess and resubmit.
- Reprocess: Document is again sent through a rule.
- Resubmit: Document is submitted as a new document.
- Provides the details of each action when the transaction is submitted.
- The transaction is submitted and the appropriate rule is invoked.
- Transaction summary provides the details of content, attributes, and Task.
- Navigate to content and click on xmldata
- In this case, xml data is used.
- It shows what input payload was submitted
- It also provides the option to resubmit the content after altering the input XML if required.
- It provides the list of system and custom attributes associated with the document.
- Receiving document elements can be tagged to either system attributes or custom attributes.
- These custom attributes can be used to set up the extended criteria.
- In this case, WorkOrderNumber is the custom attribute.
- With the help of custom attributes, Extended criteria can be implemented.
- It provides the processing status of the transaction.
- Click on the task to get details
- Provides the details of whether the transaction was sync or Async.
- Provides the details whether the transaction got completed or failed
- Gives details about receiver and sender
- Provide the details of the retry count.
- Provides details after how many attempts to process got completed or failed.