webMethods Free Trial 9.12 is now live!

We’re happy to announce webMethods 9.12 Free Trial is now live and available for download at the Tech Community!

With this updated trial Tech Community members now have the chance to take their hands on the latest version of the world’s leading integration platform.

The webMethods 9.12 Free Trial contains 8 key products:

• Integration Server
  • Universal Messaging
  • SAP Adapter
  • JDBC Adapter
  • CloudStreams
  • Trading Networks (with EDI and EDIINT eStandards)
  • ActiveTransfer
  • Mashzone

For more details on what’s new, please refer to the webMethods 9.12 Release Notes on the documentation site.
Do not hesitate to post your questions and feedback here in the webMethods Free Trial forum.

Ready to take webMethods 9.12 for a test ride? Download your free trial copy today.

Hi Fatima,

Just downloaded the trial version and it’s on 10.0. I’d rather try the latest stable release, 9.12. Where can I download a version of that?

Thanks in advance!

Sidenote : I’m also getting a 403 whenever I try to access the link about the release notes :

Hi Olivier,

The only available Free Trial version of webMethods is the newest release - 10.0. We update the trial every 6 months and you’ll be able to download the next one following the standard release in October. Meanwhile, we recommend you to take the current webMethods Free Trial 10.0 for a test drive. It provides significant enhancements in every functional area of the suite.

As for the 403 error you’re getting - i suspect the reason might be that you don’t have access to Documentation. You can check the matter with the Communities team and/or request access following the link here: http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/protected/contents/documentation-access/index.html

Hope that helps.

Fatima

I understand and would agree with you, however 10.0, according to your roadmap (http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/contents/roadmaps/index.html) isn’t a standard release and is not recommended for large-scale production.

As I am downloading this for training purposes for work that will be done at a client’s running the latest standard version, I am looking for the 9.12 version. Is there any way the previous package can be made available?