Issue 3, 2015
We launched our first webMethods free trial in January 2014. Since then, it has been downloaded by thousands of customers, partners and prospects. The latest version features many new product capabilities, including Universal Messaging. Download your webMethods free trial from Software AG Tech Community in just a few clicks.
webMethods 9.8 free trial
The latest trial version of webMethods 9.8, launched earlier this year, includes webMethods Trading Networks and webMethods ActiveTransfer for B2B integration and managed file transfer. This free trial of webMethods, the #1 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform, also includes the messaging platform—Universal Messaging. Universal Messaging is a high-speed messaging solution that works across multiple applications: enterprise, Web and mobile. It is a single end-to-end solution for the delivery of real-time data. Universal Messaging supports all messaging protocols including new protocols like Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT).
Universal Messaging is a perfect messaging solution to complement webMethods Integration Server. As a reminder, Integration Server contains basic messaging capabilities but for advanced messaging needs Universal Messaging is something you may want to check out.
The webMethods free trial now contains seven products:
- Integration Server
- Universal Messaging
- Adapter for SAP® solutions
- Adapter for Java® DataBase Connectivity (JDBC®)
- webMethods Trading Networks (with EDI and EDIINT eStandards)
- webMethods ActiveTransfer (Managed File Transfer)
This is the most comprehensive FREE TRIAL on integration products available in a single download.
Why you should try it
There are three big reasons to download this trial:
- webMethods may be accessible to your IT developers but not to your systems integrator. Encourage your consulting partners and other service providers to download the latest free trial so you can bring them up to speed on the newest features.
- This is the only free trial that is valid for up to six months. Other vendors typically restrict access to 30 days to motivate customers to buy. We believe in an extended trial period because we include several products for you to try. So, if you are downloading a trial ESB, you will find the six-month trial option will give you maximum flexibility to check out all the great new features.
- Test out the new capabilities of the platform. New products like CloudStreams and ActiveTransfer bring extremely powerful capabilities to the webMethods platform. CloudStreams adds cloud connectivity and ActiveTransfer adds managed file transfer for exchanging files with on-premise and cloud-based applications.
Take it for a test drive
We are always looking for ways to improve the free trial. If you would like to see additional webMethods products included in the free trial, please let us know by either posting a comment to this blog or in the webMethods forum.