❔ Tech Community Frequently Asked Questions

Registration / Login related

How to complete my registration?

To verify your account you will receive in your email inbox a link to follow. If the link is not clickable, try copying and pasting it into the address bar of your web browser.

Once you follow the link you need to activate the account by hitting the button Click here to activate your account.

I did not receive the email sent from Tech Community?

The subject is: Software AG Tech Community - Verify your email address Most probably it ended up in your mail account **Bulk/Spam folder**. Please check there if you haven’t received it and [contact us](mailto:technologycommunity@softwareag.com) if it is not there.

To ensure you will receive emails from Software AG Tech Community you can add TECHnologycommunity@softwareag.com to your address book or safe senders list.

How to change/reset my password?

If your password does not work, please use the link below to request a new password – just enter your email address here: Link
After submitting, you will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed.

When I try to register I get “Primary email has already been taken”

This is because your email address already exists in our database. You need to simply request a new password and follow the instructions in the email you receive.

Free trials related

I requested a free trial but I haven’t received an email.

Most probably the email sent from us ended up in your mail account Bulk/Spam folder.

If you still did not receive the email, please Contact Us.

How do I get/download webMethods Integration Free Trial?

webMethods free trial is available to all Tech Community members after requesting the download by filling in the form here: Link

Once the form is submitted you will receive an email containing the download links.

Is webMethods Integration / Adabas-Natural Free Trial available for Windows 32-bit OS?

All webMethods and Adabas-Natural Free Trials available for download at the Tech Community are for Windows 64-bit OS.

Is webMethods Integration Free Trial available for Linux or MAC OS?

webMethods Integration Free Trial is currently available for Windows and Linux.

I need help installing/configuring a Free Trial

Please post your question, error exception and additional details about your system to the respective product forum and the Community members will assist you:

• Adabas & Natural Community Edition for Docker - Forum
  • webMethods Integration Free Trial - Forum
  • webMethods Service Designer - Forum

Please, specify your OS and attach a screenshot of the error received.

Other questions

I have a Sales related question

You can check your regional representatives here Software AG Offices or submit your question through this form Contact Us