webMethods API Gateway (Server Unreachable) & Integration Server Error (Could Not Login)

Hi we just restarted our server and bring up the API Data Store. The Data Store successfully up but when try to login to API gateway getting Error Server Unreachable & when login to Integration Server Error Could not login. Ok.

I not sure where to check since still new in this. Anyone can help me on this issues ?

Other Info :

Software AG API Data Store Version 10.15

Thank You.

Hi Zeref,

first of all you should check the IntegrationServer/instances/default/logs/server.log, if there are some messages related to the failed login attempts.
Another place to check will be the profiles/IS_default/logs/wrapper.log.

Are there any fixes applied to your instance?

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

we received this error in server log

Hi Zeref,
Please see if below KB article solution works for you.

This error occurs if the Integration Server (IS) is not running on port 5555.

The problem is that the installer is not passing the IS port information to API Gateway.

There are two proposed solutions for the issue above, either of which can be used.

Solution 1: Create the port 5555 and provide the necessary “allow” access to the port.

Solution 2: Change the default port of IS in the following properties file and restart the IS.

SAG_HOME\profiles\IS_default\apigateway\config\uiconfiguration.properties

Thanks,
Yogesh

2 Likes

I tried the solution but found dead end, the port for IS and APIGW is not running while for datastore, PM other is running.

I have faced the similar error previously for my test environment. In my case the datastore shards were unassigned for one of my cluster. but when i was checking the health its was showing green.
So I restarted the all instances and after 10 mins unassigned shards of elastic got assigned to the instance and I was able to login.

1 Like