webMethods 9.9 FREE TRIAL is LIVE

Earlier today, we launched the FREE TRIAL of Integration Platform 9.9.

It contains the following products.

• Integration Server (with JDBC and SAP Adapter)
  • CloudStreams
  • Universal Messaging
  • Trading Networks (with EDI and EDIINT eStandards)
  • ActiveTransfer

Please note that we have launched several new cloud connectors recently and you can now connect your cloud apps with just a few clicks using CloudStreams.

If you have downloaded a prior version, just request the download again and you will get an email with instructions to download version 9.9 within a few minutes.

As always, we welcome feedback and if you have any input in improving the FREE Trial, please let us know.

2 Likes

Thanks…:slight_smile: But I guess it was late this time as v9.9 was launched in October 2015.

Thanks Navdeep for your information.

Thanks,

Is there any way to download the broker component . Its not available with the trial package.

Hi Anu,

as far as I understood, Broker component is no longer part of the trial installation and has been replaced by Universal Messaging (UM).

Regards,
Holger

@Anu - Sorry, we do not provide free trial of Broker. Our new messaging product Universal Messaging (UM) has been out for a while and we want the community to try that out instead.

Hi,

I have installed 9.9 trail versionport:5555 while trying to connect IS i am getting error as

Connection failed for localhost:5555 (there is no Integration Server on the specified port, or the proxy server is not available)
Connection refused: connect

can some one suggest how can i fix this.

Thank You.

Hi Saikumar,
Is you issue is resolved.

If not then are you getting any error in starting up your integration server.If possible please share log file.

Thanks
Baharul Islam