webMethods 25 Innovation Fest Bangalore Event Thread

Hello Innovators and Visionaries,

Today marks the start of the webMethods 25 Innovation Fest right here in Bangalore, and we are delighted to have each of you with us. As we embark on this journey of discovery and innovation, we want to ensure that you have access to all the resources you need.

This thread in our Developer Community will serve as your hub for all event-related materials. We will be sharing documents, presentations, and a link to the photo gallery capturing the vibrant moments of our gathering. Please share your pictures too.

Feel free to engage, discuss, and dive deeper into the content shared over the next two days. This space is for you to continue the conversations started at the fest and to foster connections that extend beyond the event.

Stay tuned for updates, and let’s make these two days of festivity a milestone in the webMethods story!

All the best, Mark.

P.S. Check out and add your memories to our Kudoboard too.

1 Like

Was an excellent 1st day of our webMethods 25 Innovation Fest today. I shared some pictures mostly from the BotJoy Bot making station here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cQH769oFnP75MVw59

Please post your insights and pictures in this thread too! Thanks!

Here are two posts on LinkedIn regarding our lovely webMethods 25 Innovation Fest in Bangalore:

Please share your posts too!

webMethods 25 Innovation Fest Bangalore Kick-Off.pdf (15.8 MB)

Here are the slides from my webMethods 25 Kick-off session.

Suraj’s artistic transitioning video that I embedded in the slides isn’t available in the PDF version, but you can get to it here: Suraj Kumar’s Artistic Evolution at IUG: The Unlikely Artist! - YouTube

Enjoy!

1 Like

@Mohit.Sharma2_emp posted about their Time to Value workshop!