URGENT Cannot trigger processing rule what is missing from the Modeler

Here is the problem:

We made a business process diagram with the modeler, instructing how the overall flow is performed. After generating the process and updating them in monitoring, and we have an error in Trading Networks whenever we submit an EDI sample via [url]http://localhost:5555/WmEDIforTN/submitEDI.html[/url].

Of course, we cannot find any recent activity about the process under WmMonitor webpage.

In the transaction analysis in the trading network, the submitted EDI message can recognize the document type, but the transaction (here is the real problem) CANNOT TRIGGER THE PROCESSING RULE. The processing status for the particular entry is DONE WITH ERRORS. There are good information on the Document Type column, Sender and Receiver. The envelope can be parsed successfully. But TN triggers the default rule only. In the Activity Log of the document details window, it says only the “Routing rule default rule selected” is generated.

My questions are: what am I missing from the Modeler in order to complete/trigger the correct processing rule? This is part of a migration from 4.6 to 6.0.1 so all the Document Type and Processing Rules are migrated by hand. I can see the Modeler-created package for the business purpose inside the Developer program.

THANKS FOR READING.

yahoo,

Make sure your created ProcessingRule is onelevel above the Default Rule,what you do is use shift up icon this will be on the right hand side of the Processing Rules section and save it.

This change will not let Default Rule trigger,instead your custom made processing rule fires after TN recognizes the Sender/Receiver/DocumentType information.

HTH,
RMG.

sorry, what do you mean by 1 level above the default rule, do you mean the way they represent themselves in the Processing Rules window? Do you mean setting the default rule to become the very last entry? I tried or even disable the default rule, didn’t work.

FYI when I turned off the default rule, the processing in the activity will have a brief message saying “Routing rule matches anything selected”, and there’s another entry with “Ambiguous Document Recognition”.

yahoo,

Ambiguous document recognition indicates that some duplicate identifying query using by the Document and so the rule is not firing and you dont need to turn off the default rule just keep this rule as the last entry in the ProcessingRule entry.

Please elaborate on your processing rule/documenttype how you have created.

HTH,
RMG.