I am considering an upgrade from 4.6 to 6.1.5 Integration Platform.
We are currently using BPM functionality like this:
- Create Document types and partners in TN
- Design the proces model with BI 4.6 using TN’s doc types
- Deploy the process to TN, resulting a TN Conversation script
- Implement TN Conversation script’s steps as IS flow services (using TN logic like Tn logging, Tn document handling, etc)
- Run the conversation script under TN by submitting documents
Reading wM upgrade docs I found out that Conversation scripts are not supported anumore under TN 6.1…
I am a little confuse about how to achive similar BPM under 6.1 integration platform. As I understood proces models are running locally under IS directly, in this case it’s still possible to reference TN doc types and to use TN BizDoc repository management and partners management?