Update method doesnt work

Hello,
Hter’s something probably I didn’t understand.
I explain my problem : I want to read a database containing a list of string and I want to update it.
I create to methods of web service : One to read the list of string and one to update the list from a list of string.

So I created a provider and I create two buttons : one to read and the other to update.
On Action to read I create a action that update the array provider from the methods of web service which read database.
On action to update I update the methods of the method of web service wihich update database from my array proider.

When I test my CAF screen, I see that my update action doesn"t work. It seems like I update the database from a list corresponding to the select string and not the list I update.

A good practice when doing edits would be to make a copy of the original data in a new field of your page bean and bind your UI to the copy. This will protect you from having your changes getting overwritten in the original field if your webservice connector happens to get refreshed (or auto-refreshed) on subsequent requests.

You can then bind the copy of the data as the input of the update service.

Yes in fact, it is what I have done but that doesn’t work. Now it works after delete button and recreate again and give it some actions but I didn’t understant what happens.
Maybe it exists some specificities link to async button instead of button

If you are still having troubles, then the best course of action would be to create a simple test project that demonstrates the problem and request a formal review through the official support channels.

You may want to file an SI (Support Incident) with GS (Global Support). Please include all the necessary information so that GS may record and also review for any other issues that match. If GS needs to create a bug report , then whichever R&D engineer handles this case will be expecting a clear description of the issue, logs and any other details in order to efficiently be able to help. Providing this info in the beginning will make the process go faster.