Uninstalling IS_6-1_SP1_Fix61,IS_6-1_SP1_Fix63

Hello Guyzzz/Girlzzzz,

I am working on Integration Server 6.1… A few months back we had installed IS_6-1_SP1_Fix61,IS_6-1_SP1_Fix63… Can somebody tell me how should I remove these Fixes/Patches… I know if it is a Service Pack we can remove using Installer… But how should I remove individual fixes applied to webMethods components?

Regards,
Prashanth

Hi

You could go throught this link in advantage site ([url]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1612482438[/url])

webMethods Closure Summary
It depends on the nature of the fix. There are generally two types of fixes: one where you need to place a (jar) file in the IntegrationServer\updates directory, the other where you need to extract a zip file over some existing files. If it is the first, all you need to do is to remove the update file and restart the server. If the second, then I am afraid that there is generally no way to cleanly uninstall the fix. You would typically need to do a reinstall of the original component.

Cheers
Jeevan

Thank you very much for your prompt reply jeevan… I think the fix belongs to the latter category as I cannot find its trace in Updates directory…

Regards,
Prashanth

Hi !

We are presently trying to evaluate the work that implies applying SP1 on webMethods 6.1 version.

Can you share with me how went the SP1 implementation ? Since then how many fixes after SP1 did you have to apply and I should consider ?

Thanks for all of your help
Carole