Unable to start MWS in webMethods 8.2

Hi All

Installed webM 8.2 in my local virtual PC - First time when i tried installing everything went fine and successful but when I uninstalled and reinstalled the wM8.2 again it is throwing below error while starting MWS server.

My System Configuration:

Oracle 10g
Windows XP

Sequence of steps in my local installation wM 8.2:

→ Installed Database oracle10g
→ Created one DB schema for webMethods
→ After successful installation of wM 8.2 Suite .
→ Ran the DB configuration tool
→ Started IS
→ Created JDBC Pool connection and edited all functions in Functional Alias Definition page.
→ placed classes12 file in \IntegrationServer\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars
→ Restarted IS.
→ Changed the mws.db.xml file properties ( URL,USER,PASSWORD ) as per my JDBC pool connection and DB configurator properties.
→ Started MWS batch file in \MWS\server\default\bin\run.bat

Error*****

I am facing a problem while starting up MWS server.Its showing below error:

2012-08-22 20:23:46 IST (Framework:DEBUG) - Logging configured successfully.
2012-08-22 20:23:52 IST (Framework:INFO) - No registered exception delegate
2012-08-22 20:23:52 IST (Framework:FATAL) - [POP.004.0201] Cannot initialize MWS, invalid database schema is specified
com.webMethods.portal.system.init.InitializationException: [POP.004.0201] Cannot initialize MWS, invalid database schema is specified
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.validateDatasource(ConnectionManager.java:660)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.init(ConnectionManager.java:274)
at com.webMethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.init(ConnectionManager.java:197)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.ClusterPhaseProvider.initializeDatabaseConfigLocator(ClusterPhaseProvider.java:73)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.ClusterPhaseProvider.initializePhases(ClusterPhaseProvider.java:35)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.init(PortalSystem.java:865)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.main(PortalSystem.java:823)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.start.Main.start(Main.java:132)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.start.Main.main(Main.java:38)
2012-08-22 20:23:52 IST (Framework:INFO) - Shutting down…
2012-08-22 20:23:52 IST (Framework:INFO) - Shutdown complete.

My DB configurator Admin id /JDBC pool connection user/ mws.db.xml USER are same.

I’m unable to figure out what the issues.Can anyone suggest me what to do?
How to solve the issue?

Appreciate your response
Thanks in advance

Cheers
Kumar

Some one help in resolving this issue…?

Cheers
Kumar

Hi,

As you have installed the scripts later, looks like the default profile for MWS is not recognizing the dB/schemas.

Try with the manual command for creating a New Server Instance with proper dB reference.
If that doesnt work, one quick solution is to unisntall only MWS components and reinstall. While reinstalling you will be prompted to enter the dB details. Once done , as the dB scripts are already in place, you are good to start MWS.

Regards

DB Schema name and parameters are in correct clearly. If you correct them in the file - mws.db.xml and restart MWS it should work. This is simple XML file.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.