unable to run emulation applications in applinx 9.5

After upgrading the Applinx version from 8.2 to 9.5, we are unable to access the emulation applications.
we tried upgrading the emulation applications in Applinx 9.5 version using Web Application Manager option by right clicking on the specific Application and still facing the issues.

index.jsp:6:2: The tag handler class was not found “com.sabratec.j2ee.framework.web.taglib.GXHtmlTag”.
<gx:html gx_context=“contexts.index”>
^-----^
index.jsp:6:2: The tag handler class was not found “com.sabratec.j2ee.framework.web.taglib.GXHtmlTag”.
<gx:html gx_context=“contexts.index”>
^-----^
index.jsp:36:6: The tag handler class was not found “com.sabratec.j2ee.framework.web.taglib.GXFormTag”.
gx:form
^-----^
index.jsp:37:6: The tag handler class was not found “com.sabratec.j2ee.framework.web.taglib.GXSpanTag”.
<gx:span id=“ErrorMessage”/>
^-----^
index.jsp:38:6: The tag handler class was not found “com.sabratec.j2ee.framework.web.taglib.GXAnchorTag”.
<gx:a id=“myButton” onserverclick=“myButton_ServerClick”></gx:a>
^–^

Is there any option to run the emulation applications in Applinx 9.5 Version without upgrading them using Web Application Manager?

Hi Niranjan,

Can you open a support call and attach the web application?
We’ll have a look to find the root cause of this issue.

Regards,
Gadi

Hi Gadi,

We are now seeing the same issue while running the web application in 10.1 version. The current applinX version is 9.9.

If i remember correctly, we opened an incident for this issue in 2014. Since i lost my 2014 emails, is there anyway for you to pull the history of this issue about what resolved this issue?

thanks,
Janardhan

I tried looking for the ticket, I found something that looks very similar - the problem there was using Java 1.6, which isn’t supported with APX9.5.

Once they tried with Java 1.7 the issue was resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Gadi