Unable to invoke adapter service upgradecashManagement1157

Hi Guys,

I am trying to load the BAI2 (Bank Statements file) using Cashmanagement API’s. But I get the following error when I am running the flow service:

Server Log Entries as of 2004-11-22 11:06:29 CST
[3381][ART.117.4008] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to get connection factory from connection.

[3380]2004-11-22 10:37:39 CST [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.117.4037] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service upgrade.cashManagement1157.intoOA.bankStatement.custom:setBankStatementTxn. Unable to create Input record.

Did anybody encounter such kind of errors?
I don’t see this error code(ART.117.4037) mentioned in the Error Messages document.

Thank You,
Priyatham

Priyatham,

Make sure the JDBC Adapter Connection that you have created is in enabled state which is in the ISAdminConsole/JDBC Adapter webpage.then only the AdapterService can be created in the Developer using that connection resource.

HTH,
RMG.

Yes Ram,

The Adapters > Oracle Apps Adapter > Connections and the Connection Name (dbConnecracleAppsDB) and Connection Type “OracleApps Adapter Connection” is enabled.

Is this something to do "When using IS not to assign a different connection to an adapter service after you configre it.

Do I need to use setAdapterServiceNode Connection and setPollingNotificationNode Connection that are provided in WmART package’s pub.art.service folder in my packkage?

Thanks,
Priyatham Porika

Did you find a resolution for this?