We have the below requirements. Could you pls help me to display the UI Components based on flag and suggest an approach to achieve this functionality?
- We have “Update Customer” Portlet/screen in which users can edit the “Customer Information” and then they click on “Cleanse” Async Command button to cleanse the data and it invoke “cleanseCustomer” Flow service inside a “cleanseAction” method.
- If the Cleanse service returns a List of Customer Information then we need to display that information in a table along with Validation Error message. So I created a Property group in the same Portlet/screen and added a Async Table and did necessary bindings to display the date from “cleanseCustomer” service.
- I have created a Boolean Data variable “isActiveCustomerFound” and set the binding Expression to “Rendered” property of “Property Group”.
- In “initialize” method, I gave the value as “isActiveCustomerFound = false” so that “Property group” is not visible on Page load
- When the user clicks on “Cleanse button”, I am calling “cleanseAction” method and setting the value as “isActiveCustomerFound = true” after getting the results from IS service. But the screen is not showing the Property group that contains the Async Table.
Could you pls suggest how I can display the Property group and achieve my requirement.