[TXSE] NoClassDefFoundError

Hello!

Tamino 4.1.1.9, Win2000 SP3
Tamino XML Security Extensions 4.1.1 (TXSE)

I have made the following steps:

1) Installation under Tamino Manager two extensions:
- signature.sxp
- timestamp.sxp
from directory path “C:\Program Files\Software AG\Tamino\Tamino XML Security Extensions 4.1.1\sxs”

2)
Successfully, I have loaded three schemas XSD into my database:
xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
SAGTimeStamp.xsd
SAGNonRepudiation.xsd

3) Update my schema TSD in property trigger->OnInsert in the following value: DigitalSignatureExtension.onInsert

4) Trying to insert new data into my database… :frowning:

Unfortunatelely, these fourth step failed. I got the following fatal error:

-----------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1250" ?>
- <ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2” xmlns:xql=“XQL FAQ (XML Query Language - Frequently Asked Questions)”>
- <ino:message ino:returnvalue=“0”>
ino:messagelinedocument processing started</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
- <ino:message ino:returnvalue=“7126”>
<ino:messagetext ino:code=“INOSXE7126”>Server extension failed</ino:messagetext>
ino:messagelineINOSXE7125: Java error during server extension function parameter handling: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/softwareag/xtb/API/SAGException</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
</ino:response>
-----------------------

What should I do to fix it?

In advance, thanks a lot for support and help.

best regards,
Dariusz Baumann

Dear Mr. Baumann,

The problems you describe sound like the setup.exe of the Tamino Security Extension has not been executed successful after downloading the package. The setup step modifies the Tamino SXS settings and adds e.g. the TaminoJavaAPI to the sxs-global-classpath. After executing the setup step, all databases of the Tamino Server have to be stoped (because of the global classpath modification done by the setup) and then started again.

Hope it helps.

regards
Eckehard